PlayerSettings Validation: Requested build target

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #598 by ababab5
Hi,

I have this error in my console :

PlayerSettings Validation: Requested build target group (0) doesn't exist; #define symbols for scripting won't be added.
UnityEditor.PlayerSettings:SetScriptingDefineSymbolsForGroup(BuildTargetGroup, String)
I2.Loc.UpgradeManager:EnablePlugins(BuildTargetGroup) (at Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Editor/UpgradeManager.cs:96)
I2.Loc.UpgradeManager:EnablePlugins(Boolean) (at Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Editor/UpgradeManager.cs:70)
I2.Loc.UpgradeManager:CheckPlugins(Boolean) (at Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Editor/UpgradeManager.cs:20)
UnityEditor.EditorApplication:Internal_CallUpdateFunctions()

How can I handle this ?

Thanks !

Best regards,

AB

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #599 by Frank
Hi,
Version 2.4.5 f2 can be downloaded now from the community release page. That version includes the fix for that warning.

Also, you can apply the manual fix described here:
inter-illusion.com/forum/i2-localization/198-error-on-load

Hope that help
Frank

Are you :-) Give I2L 5 stars!
Are you :-( Please lets us know how to improve it!
To get the betas as soon as they are ready, check this out

More
9 years 1 week ago #605 by ababab5
thanks for your help !

More
7 years 1 day ago - 7 years 1 day ago #2195 by SoulGame
Hi, I just merged my project using git, and I have this error poping up:
PlayerSettings Validation: Requested build target group (27) doesn't exist; #define symbols for scripting won't be added.

I tried the old solution you offered but it doesn't seem to apply anymore. I use the latest version of the plugin so I don't know how to fix this.

Any lead on what could cause that issue after a merge?

Thanks

NB: I actually managed to use the EnablePlugins function your provide as a fix, but it generates 5 more error of the same type with different target group number.
NB bis: For now, I have commented out the PlayerSettings line to be able to compile, but I'm not sure what will be the bad effect of that.
Last edit: 7 years 1 day ago by SoulGame.

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds
Template by JoomlaShine