Error on load

More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #565 by Napoleonite
Error on load was created by Napoleonite
I created a clean project in Unity 5 and imported I2 as an asset on creation.

Whatever I do, I always get the error below:

PlayerSettings Validation: Requested build target group (0) doesn't exist; #define symbols for scripting won't be added.
UnityEditor.PlayerSettings:SetScriptingDefineSymbolsForGroup(BuildTargetGroup, String)
I2.Loc.UpgradeManager:EnablePlugins(BuildTargetGroup) (at Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Editor/UpgradeManager.cs:96)
I2.Loc.UpgradeManager:EnablePlugins(Boolean) (at Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Editor/UpgradeManager.cs:70)
I2.Loc.UpgradeManager:CheckPlugins(Boolean) (at Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Editor/UpgradeManager.cs:20)
UnityEditor.EditorApplication:Internal_CallUpdateFunctions()


Yes I have a build-target set in the build settings and also 1 scene. Following the installation instructions still results in the same error.
Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Napoleonite.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 months ago #566 by Frank
Replied by Frank on topic Error on load
Hi,
That was a regression of build 2.4.4f1. A fix for that is included in 2.4.4f2 which I will release later today.
Even when that's an error, it wont affect the plugin functionality.

Nonetheless, in this post you can find a solution to manually fix it. Just replace the UpgradeManager.cs with the one I attached it there.

www.inter-illusion.com/forum/i2-localiza...-unity-5-support#559

Thanks,
Frank

Are you :-) Give I2L 5 stars!
Are you :-( Please lets us know how to improve it!
To get the betas as soon as they are ready, check this out

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #567 by Napoleonite
Replied by Napoleonite on topic Error on load
Ah sorry about that. I tried both Google and the search on the forums here and found nothing. Anyway that fixes it. Thanks.

Indeed it does not cause any other problems. It seems that I tried to add a localization component to the button instead of to the text-component of that button and then I thought that the 'missing component' was caused by this error... My bad.
Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Napoleonite.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds
Template by JoomlaShine