Error on load

More
9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #565 by Napoleonite
Error on load was created by Napoleonite
I created a clean project in Unity 5 and imported I2 as an asset on creation.

Whatever I do, I always get the error below:

PlayerSettings Validation: Requested build target group (0) doesn't exist; #define symbols for scripting won't be added.
UnityEditor.PlayerSettings:SetScriptingDefineSymbolsForGroup(BuildTargetGroup, String)
I2.Loc.UpgradeManager:EnablePlugins(BuildTargetGroup) (at Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Editor/UpgradeManager.cs:96)
I2.Loc.UpgradeManager:EnablePlugins(Boolean) (at Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Editor/UpgradeManager.cs:70)
I2.Loc.UpgradeManager:CheckPlugins(Boolean) (at Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Editor/UpgradeManager.cs:20)
UnityEditor.EditorApplication:Internal_CallUpdateFunctions()

Yes I have a build-target set in the build settings and also 1 scene. Following the installation instructions still results in the same error.
Last edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by Napoleonite.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #566 by Frank
Replied by Frank on topic Error on load
Hi,
That was a regression of build 2.4.4f1. A fix for that is included in 2.4.4f2 which I will release later today.
Even when that's an error, it wont affect the plugin functionality.

Nonetheless, in this post you can find a solution to manually fix it. Just replace the UpgradeManager.cs with the one I attached it there.

www.inter-illusion.com/forum/i2-localiza...-unity-5-support#559

Thanks,
Frank

Are you :-) Give I2L 5 stars!
Are you :-( Please lets us know how to improve it!
To get the betas as soon as they are ready, check this out

More
9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #567 by Napoleonite
Replied by Napoleonite on topic Error on load
Ah sorry about that. I tried both Google and the search on the forums here and found nothing. Anyway that fixes it. Thanks.

Indeed it does not cause any other problems. It seems that I tried to add a localization component to the button instead of to the text-component of that button and then I thought that the 'missing component' was caused by this error... My bad.
Last edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by Napoleonite.

Time to create page: 0.661 seconds
Template by JoomlaShine