Japan limited edition package cover of NBA 2K22 unveiled for the first time

More
2 years 8 months ago #4395 by imaginedream
All NBA players, including old and new, including Michael Jordan, who was said to be the god of basketball, are registered in such "NBA 2K22", and you can play with your favorite team, as well as your own dream original. It is also possible to form a team.

The realistic graphics and play feel that even active NBA players use in game simulations, as well as the immersive sound and direction, make the player feel as if they were playing as an actual NBA player. It will bring you.

In addition, there are also "My Career" mode where you can enjoy the original character becoming the top NBA player in story mode, and online modes "The City" and "Neighborhood" where you can connect with basketball fans all over the world. Everyone from beginners to veterans can experience the excitement and excitement of the authentic NBA.

At the event, after the MC explained " NBA2K MT ", Rui Hachimura took the stage with full satisfaction. When asked what he thought when he was asked to decorate the package, he said, "I was frankly very happy.

I used to play the NBA 2K series when I was little, so it's a cover. It was a dream again, "he commented. When the cover image ban teaser preview video was played here, Hachimura, who was watching the video, praised it, "I saw it for the first time, but it looks cool."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.129 seconds
Template by JoomlaShine