Store integration for iOS doesn't work - 5.5.0f3

More
7 years 4 months ago #1939 by ertanunver
Hello, I use Unity version 5.5.0f3 and last version of asset. Store integration for iOS doesn't work. I have done all steps correctly. Can you check it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #1940 by Frank
Hi,
As you are pointing, the Android Store integration works fine, but the IOS integration is currently not working.

This is a known issue and I already have a task to fix this: trello.com/c/obbsfom3/2-ios-store-integration
Most likely that's what I'm going to focus right after finishing the Plurals support.
If possible, please add your vote to that trello task, That will help me prioritize better the fixes/features that are more useful for you and implement them in that order.

Here is a bit more detail about the IOS Store integration issue and workarounds:
inter-illusion.com/forum/i2-localization...in-itunes-xcode#1281
inter-illusion.com/forum/i2-localization...gration-trouble#1890

One workaround to have it working while I finish implementing a proper fix, is to use the content of the plist file that the plugin generates and manually copy that into the plist file inside XCode. Or just add the languages in the Localization section in XCode.

Sorry for this inconvenience, and I will try adding a fix for this as soon as possible.
Frank

Are you :-) Give I2L 5 stars!
Are you :-( Please lets us know how to improve it!
To get the betas as soon as they are ready, check this out

More
7 years 4 months ago #1941 by ertanunver
Thanks for quick response. I can handle it manually.

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds
Template by JoomlaShine