namespace name `TextMeshProFont' does not exist

More
8 years 4 months ago #1201 by ababab5
Hi,

I have this errors:

Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Targets/LocalizeTextMeshPro.cs(39,31): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `TextMeshProFont' does not exist in the namespace `TMPro'. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Targets/LocalizeTextMeshPro.cs(80,31): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `TextMeshProFont' does not exist in the namespace `TMPro'. Are you missing an assembly reference?

How can I solve it ?

I use your last I2 version available on the asset store, and the last TextMeshPro too.

Thanks.

Best regards,

AB

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #1202 by Frank
Hi,
The latest version of TextMeshPro renamed a few classes, thats why older versions of I2L fail to compile.

I created a new version (I2L 2.6.4 a1) that fixes the issue by spliting the TextMeshPro support into TextMeshPro and TextMeshPro_Pre53.
I uploaded that version to the AssetStore, but it will take a few days before it gets approved. In the meantime you can download it from the beta folder.

More details here: inter-illusion.com/forum/i2-localization...hpro-0-1-52-beta-3-1

Hope that helps,
Frank

Are you :-) Give I2L 5 stars!
Are you :-( Please lets us know how to improve it!
To get the betas as soon as they are ready, check this out
The following user(s) said Thank You: ababab5

More
8 years 3 months ago #1203 by roolza
Hi,

I am having the same problem. Where is the beta folder?

More
8 years 3 months ago #1204 by Frank
Hi,

Just send me an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with your invoice number and I will enable access for you to the beta folder.

Thanks,
Frank

Are you :-) Give I2L 5 stars!
Are you :-( Please lets us know how to improve it!
To get the betas as soon as they are ready, check this out

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds
Template by JoomlaShine