Apparent bug in LocalizeTarget_UnityStandard_GUITexture.cs (2019.3.4f1)

More
4 years 1 month ago #4073 by seancronin
Updating to Unity 2019.3.4f1 seems to have broken several lines in LocalizeTarget_UnityStandard_GUITexture.cs. The following build-breaking errors are appearing for me:

Assets\I2\Localization\Scripts\Targets\LocalizeTarget_UnityStandard_GUIText.cs(9,72): error CS0619: 'GUIText' is obsolete: 'GUIText has been removed. Use UI.Text instead.'

Assets\I2\Localization\Scripts\Targets\LocalizeTarget_UnityStandard_GUIText.cs(9,18): error CS0311: The type 'UnityEngine.GUIText' cannot be used as type parameter 'T' in the generic type or method 'LocalizeTarget<T>'. There is no implicit reference conversion from 'UnityEngine.GUIText' to 'UnityEngine.Object'.

Assets\I2\Localization\Scripts\Targets\LocalizeTarget_UnityStandard_GUITexture.cs(9,75): error CS0619: 'GUITexture' is obsolete: 'GUITexture has been removed. Use UI.Image instead.'

Assets\I2\Localization\Scripts\Targets\LocalizeTarget_UnityStandard_GUITexture.cs(9,18): error CS0311: The type 'UnityEngine.GUITexture' cannot be used as type parameter 'T' in the generic type or method 'LocalizeTarget<T>'. There is no implicit reference conversion from 'UnityEngine.GUITexture' to 'UnityEngine.Object'.

Is this a known issue, and if so, is there a fix in the works?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #4074 by Frank
Hi,
See my reply here:
inter-illusion.com/forum/i2-localization...-2019-3?start=6#3999

That should fix the problem.
Hope that helps,
Frank

Are you :-) Give I2L 5 stars!
Are you :-( Please lets us know how to improve it!
To get the betas as soon as they are ready, check this out

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds
Template by JoomlaShine