Problem with minigame load

More
7 years 7 months ago #1721 by Sanctus
Hi, i bought l2 localization and minigames. Localization is working fine, very nice asset.

Im having some problem (maybe it is my fault, im new to Unity). When I try to load the minigame in my game, the button loading it doesn't work for like 5-10 secconds, only then the popup shows up if I click it again.. not if i just wait.

This is the code of the button:
//Launch ChestMinigame
GameObject minigame = (GameObject)Instantiate (Resources.Load ("Prefabs/MiniGames/ChestsMinigame"));
minigame.transform.SetParent (TargetCanvas.transform, false);

I tested with the original prefab and with my personalized prefab.. both have the same problem.

Any idea why this is happening?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #1722 by Sanctus
Replied by Sanctus on topic Problem with minigame load
I belive I fixed this...

Another little issue for me is that your own Localize asset is very hard to use with minigames.. isn't it?

More
7 years 7 months ago #1725 by Frank
Replied by Frank on topic Problem with minigame load

Sanctus wrote: Another little issue for me is that your own Localize asset is very hard to use with minigames.. isn't it?

Hi,
Can I ask why do you feel the localize component is hard to use in the MiniGames?

Normally, you will want to add a Localize component to all your Text objects (e.g. the popup messages for buying coins, the text in the wheel elements, etc)
Then you create a term and assign translations for those elements, and the Localize component will automatically translate the mini-games.

Am I missing anything? Any feedback on this will be greatly appreciated, as my goal is always to make the assets as easy to use as possible.

Are you :-) Give I2L 5 stars!
Are you :-( Please lets us know how to improve it!
To get the betas as soon as they are ready, check this out

More
3 years 2 days ago #4254 by RonBlade
Replied by RonBlade on topic Problem with minigame load
Does Edubirdie actually work ? Get to know about it from the review I've written for you. I want to warn you about this academic helper.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds
Template by JoomlaShine