I2 SmartEdge and Unity 2017.1.0f3

More
6 years 7 months ago #2409 by Ruslan
I'm trying to add component SmartEdge to my UItext object and text disappear.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #2410 by Ruslan
seems like render mode doesn't work.

More
6 years 7 months ago #2411 by Frank
Hi,
I just tested in Unity 2017.1 and it seems to be working fine. I was able to add a SmartEdge component to a text and then apply transformations and animations.
Also, tried the demos and they look fine.

When you tried in your end, do the demo scenes fail as well?

Just in case I emailed you the latest version of the plugin that includes lots of improvements and performance optimizations. Could you try them and let me know if it works fine for you.
Also, to rule out a setting issue in your project, if it still doesn't work, could you create an empty project and install SmartEdge to see if you get the same errors?

Are you :-) Give I2L 5 stars!
Are you :-( Please lets us know how to improve it!
To get the betas as soon as they are ready, check this out
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ruslan

More
6 years 7 months ago #2412 by Ruslan
I noticed that text object rendering partially (only the outline is visible) in my scene. I checked demo scenes - they are looks ok. Problem was in Canvas settings(i didn't select TextCoord1 value in Additional Shader Channels parameter). Unfortunately I didn't find instructions for solving this problem in Documentation. Sorry for disturbing. That's my mistake. In Unity 2017 I2 SmartEdge works great. Thank's for help and for this great tool. I am using it with I2 Localization and noticed if install Localization and after that SmartEdge - I get red errors in Console. Solving by installing SmartEdge and after that Localization. Maybe some scripts too old in SmartEdge or I make mistake again)))

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds
Template by JoomlaShine