the translation does not work and gives me error

More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #2700 by giorgiodeluca
hi,

i have 2.8.1f1

I added a new language and I pressed the translate button (to translate all the empty terms)

the translation does not work and gives me the following error:

IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
(wrapper stelemref) object:stelemref (object,intptr,object)
I2.Loc.LocalizationEditor.OnLanguageTranslated (System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 requests, System.String Error) (at Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Editor/Localization/LocalizationEditor_Languages.cs:389)
I2.Loc.GoogleTranslation+<WaitForTranslation>c__Iterator0.MoveNext () (at Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Google/GoogleTranslation_Post.cs:115)
I2.Loc.CoroutineManager+<Start>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 () (at Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Utils/CoroutineManager.cs:39)
UnityEditor.EditorApplication.Internal_CallUpdateFunctions () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/EditorApplication.cs:127)
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by giorgiodeluca.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #2701 by Frank
Hi,
That looks like related to a bug I fixed a few days ago.
If you can try installing v2.8.2a5 from the beta folder, it should handle that case correctly (if its the same issue), if not, please, let me know and I will double check that.

If you can't access the beta folder, try replacing the line calling to EscapeUriString by EscapeDataString in line 38 of the file
Assets\I2\Localization\Scripts\Google\GoogleTranslation_Post.cs
                    sb.Append(Uri.EscapeDataString(text));

v2.8.2a5 has a few more tweaks for this, but changing that line should fix most cases.

Hope that helps,
Frank

Are you :-) Give I2L 5 stars!
Are you :-( Please lets us know how to improve it!
To get the betas as soon as they are ready, check this out

More
6 years 2 months ago #2703 by giorgiodeluca
in line 30 there is:
foreach (var kvp in requests)

i have find in line 61:
sb.Append(Uri.EscapeUriString(text));

and have replace with:
sb.Append(Uri.EscapeDataString(text));

but notr work and give me this error

IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
(wrapper stelemref) object:stelemref (object,intptr,object)
I2.Loc.LocalizationEditor.OnLanguageTranslated (System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 requests, System.String Error) (at Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Editor/Localization/LocalizationEditor_Languages.cs:389)
I2.Loc.GoogleTranslation+<WaitForTranslation>c__Iterator0.MoveNext () (at Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Google/GoogleTranslation_Post.cs:116)
I2.Loc.CoroutineManager+<Start>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 () (at Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Utils/CoroutineManager.cs:39)
UnityEditor.EditorApplication.Internal_CallUpdateFunctions () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/EditorApplication.cs:127)

in attach the file modified
Attachments:

More
6 years 2 months ago #2704 by giorgiodeluca
i have send email for access beta folder
thanks

Time to create page: 0.208 seconds
Template by JoomlaShine