Send failed since rewinding of the data stream fai

More
6 years 4 months ago #2613 by fidi
Hello, i have Unity 5.6.3p3 and the last plugin version 2.8.1 f1 installed. i have installed the google web service url an verified ok and google drive, too.
When i press the translate all button on term i receive the "Send failed since rewinding of the data stream failed" message.

Thanks.

Federico

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #2614 by fidi
I'm sorry, in the moment I sent the question I did not see that another had the same problem.
I wiil try that solution.

More
6 years 4 months ago #2615 by fidi
I changed the file Assets\I2\Localization\Scripts\Editor\Localization\LocalizationEditor_Terms_Description.cs line 181
var termType = eTermType.Text;
                        if (localizeCmp!=null && localizeCmp.mLocalizeTarget != null)
                        {
                            termType = IsPrimaryKey ? localizeCmp.mLocalizeTarget.GetPrimaryTermType(localizeCmp)
                                                    : localizeCmp.mLocalizeTarget.GetSecondaryTermType(localizeCmp);
                        }

The problem still persist..

More
6 years 4 months ago #2617 by Frank
Hi,
That was the fix for the Add Terms to Source not working when clicking it from the LanguageSource instead of from the Localize component.

The fix for the "Send failed since rewinding of the data stream failed" is the following:

change in file assets\i2\localization\scripts\google\googletranslation_post.cs line 122
from
                if (errorMsg.Contains("necessary data rewind wasn't possible"))

into
                if (errorMsg.Contains("rewind"))

The problem is that in different versions of unity the rewind message is different. So, I'm fixing it by making any error related to rewinding, go an fallback to a GET method.

Hope that help,
Frank

Are you :-) Give I2L 5 stars!
Are you :-( Please lets us know how to improve it!
To get the betas as soon as they are ready, check this out

More
6 years 4 months ago #2619 by fidi
Thanks, that worked!

Regards.

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds
Template by JoomlaShine