I tried running a test scene with a text having those characters and its displaying correctly. Both in the editor and in the device.
Can you give me more details about this, so that I could reproduce it.
- What version of unity are you using?
- What version of I2 Localization.
- Could this issue be related to having Google Live Synchronization enabled and the Google Spreadsheet is not up-to-date?
- Are you using Unity UI, TextMesh Pro or NGUI?
- If you are using a custom font, are those characters defined there?
- If you update your text, the version in the device updates correctly (but with the missing chars you mentioned)?
Are you Give I2L 5 stars!
Are you Please lets us know how to improve it!