'This app isn't verified' Google warning

More
6 years 6 months ago #2472 by CK247
That works!!. Thank you very much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #4249 by Jimmy
hello,

i very recently purchased i2 localization and i'm trying to install the webservice for google sheets and auto translated.

i'm getting this same "This app isn't verified' and i have no way to get past it. google thinks i am the author the script, and wants me to verify it myself.

i even went back to the old script editor to follow the instructions exactly, same result.

i've attached a screenshot with my email addresses scrubbed out, wondering what's going on?

cheers,
jimmy
Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Jimmy. Reason: tiny email address left in screenshot

More
3 years 1 month ago #4250 by Frank
Hi,
About a year ago if I remember correctly, Google added that warning to all user scripts (until they could be verified by Google).
I have requested Google to verify that WebService a few times, but have never received a reply.

To bypass that warning, just click on the link at the bottom of the warning (it says: "Go to Copy of I2GoogleWebServiceV5 (Unsafe)). That will skip the warning.

Hope that helps,
Frank

Are you :-) Give I2L 5 stars!
Are you :-( Please lets us know how to improve it!
To get the betas as soon as they are ready, check this out

More
3 years 1 month ago #4251 by Jimmy
thank you! it was late and i feared i was doing something wrong. all working now.

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds
Template by JoomlaShine