when project compile , i got an error in unity

More
6 years 10 months ago #2275 by Emrekhan
I did all installation like the tutorial. However, When the project compiles in unity, I got below error. What's wrong? Could you help me?
I also try example scenes, the result is same.

StackOverflowException
UnityEngine.GameObject.GetComponent[LanguageSource] () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/GameObjectBindings.gen.cs:38)
I2.Loc.LocalizationManager.RegisterSourceInResources () (at Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/LocalizationManager.cs:597)
I2.Loc.LocalizationManager.UpdateSources () (at Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/LocalizationManager.cs:568)
I2.Loc.LocalizationManager.InitializeIfNeeded () (at Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/LocalizationManager.cs:107)
I2.Loc.LocalizationManager.set_CurrentLanguage (System.String value) (at Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/LocalizationManager.cs:21)
I2.Loc.LocalizationManager.SelectStartupLanguage () (at Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/LocalizationManager.cs:177)
I2.Loc.LocalizationManager.InitializeIfNeeded () (at Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/LocalizationManager.cs:108)
I2.Loc.LocalizationManager.set_CurrentLanguage (System.String value) (at Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/LocalizationManager.cs:21)

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #2276 by Frank
Hi,
In this thread you can find what happened to 2.6.12f2 and how to fix it:

www.inter-illusion.com/forum/i2-localiza...urrent-language#2270

Hope that helps,
Frank

Are you :-) Give I2L 5 stars!
Are you :-( Please lets us know how to improve it!
To get the betas as soon as they are ready, check this out
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emrekhan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds
Template by JoomlaShine