Translation in editor ok but after build not

More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #2246 by bromske
Hello,
I've bought I2Localization and it works fine. I've added a lot of translations for text and comboboxes - in editor mode everything is ok
i can added some buttons to switch the languages und it works too.

But after build, i can't change the language i can see only the first (main) language and the comboboxes with text are empty?!?!
No Errors in log...

Unity 5.6.0p3 + I2L V2.6.11f1 + Windows build

Did i forgot something?

sorry for my bad english :(

Marco

[img]www.bombnet.de/bombzone/sig/?sigid=6460b2feddc62a52831686f05c81da2a311b0fa5&ply=PACUS&col=red
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by bromske.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #2247 by Frank
Hi,
That sounds like a setup problem.
Its all your terms/languages in the I2Languages.prefab? Or do you have any other LanguageSource?

If you created a duplicate of I2Languages, the plugin will not load it while is in the game (only in the editor, if you already selected that source).

Also, the I2Languages.prefab shouldn't be added to your scene. I2 Localization will load it automatically from the Resources folder.

Another possibility: The build you created doesn't have the correct Script defines. For instance, if you are using TextMesh Pro, remember that you need to add "TextMeshPro" to your build defines. Maybe the defines are correct for one platform, but not for the one you are building now?

Hope that helps, and if you still have this issue, it will help a lot if you could email me some screenshots of your unity editor and build settings. That will help me figure out any miss-setup and give you more detailed advice.

Thanks,
Frank

Are you :-) Give I2L 5 stars!
Are you :-( Please lets us know how to improve it!
To get the betas as soon as they are ready, check this out

More
6 years 10 months ago #2255 by bromske
Thanks for help,
i've removed the I2 folder and i've reimported it, now it works.... :huh: :woohoo:

[img]www.bombnet.de/bombzone/sig/?sigid=6460b2feddc62a52831686f05c81da2a311b0fa5&ply=PACUS&col=red

Time to create page: 0.244 seconds
Template by JoomlaShine