[Feature Request] Disable "Normal" vs. "Touch"

More
7 years 2 months ago #2046 by Tavados
Hey, it would be great, if there was an option to disable the differentiation between "Normal" and "Touch" in the Localize editorscript. Every time I change something right there, I have to copy and paste it the other tab, to keep it synchronized.
Maybe that function should be part of the I2Languages prefab, so users can decide, if they want to differ between Normal and Touch at all in their projects.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #2049 by Frank
That is definitively a thing I want to improve. The current Touch vs Normal is a bit restrictive as well.
I'm planning on extending this versioning to support any input type or other category ( trello.com/c/slJ2P9aM/3-extend-input-specialization )

As part of that change, there will be a way to disable the input types so that they take the default value without having to force you to clear the content in order to be overridden.
Said that, in the current implementation, if you want the Normal and Touch to use the same translation, select any of them and clear the translations. If the translation of any of them is empty, it will use the translation in the other mode.

Are you :-) Give I2L 5 stars!
Are you :-( Please lets us know how to improve it!
To get the betas as soon as they are ready, check this out

More
7 years 2 months ago #2052 by Tavados
Alright, that sounds good.
Actually I don't know, how the touch-terms were created in the first place. I guess it's caused by the auto translation or something like that, because I didn't put them there intentionally.

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds
Template by JoomlaShine