Log Error Every Time I Start Game

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #1769 by hut_90
Hi,

I have started receiving a log error every time I start my game now. So far, it hasn't affected the gameplay at all but I just wanted to let you know. I have pasted the error from the console below.

NullReferenceException: (null)
UnityEditor.SerializedObject..ctor (UnityEngine.Object[] objs) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/editor/SerializedPropertyBindings.gen.cs:74)
UnityEditor.Editor.GetSerializedObjectInternal () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/editor/EditorBindings.gen.cs:154)
UnityEditor.Editor.get_serializedObject () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/editor/EditorBindings.gen.cs:147)
I2.Loc.LocalizeInspector.OnEnable () (at Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Editor/Inspectors/LocalizeInspector.cs:43)
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by hut_90.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #1770 by Frank
Hi,
Can you let me know what Unity version and I2 Localization version are you using?

There used to be a similar issue in previous versions of the plugin when running the game in the editor while a text object was selected, showing its inspector.
However, that was fixed, I wonder if this is related.

I just tried selecting a Localize object and clicking Play, but I can't manage to reproduce that issue.
Could you please let me know what versions are you using so I could try in a similar environment.

Thanks,
Frank

Are you :-) Give I2L 5 stars!
Are you :-( Please lets us know how to improve it!
To get the betas as soon as they are ready, check this out

More
7 years 6 months ago #1779 by hut_90
Unity version: 5.3.5f1
I2 version: started in 2.6.6 b? and continued when I upgraded to 2.6.7 f6

I restarted Unity this morning and the log error has stopped appearing. Don't know how.

I think it might have started when one of my text items had a reference to a key, which I then deleted and recreated a new key and assigned it the new key. Not 100% sure though.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds
Template by JoomlaShine