Save terms prefab on quit?

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #1751 by Adriaan
Hey there!

The prefab containing all my terms doesn't get saved when I close Unity. Now I have to take precautions to make sure I don't lose anything:

1. After I've made changes, and before I close Unity, export the terms to Google Sheets.
2. Every time I open Unity, import the terms from Google Sheets.

This is getting a little annoying. What can I do to help you debug this and fix this issue?

I'm on Unity 5.4.0f3, using I2 Localization 2.6.7 f6.
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Adriaan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #1752 by Frank
Replied by Frank on topic Save terms prefab on quit?
What version of the plugin are you using? This was solved a while ago, if you are seeing this issue in the latest, please let me know.

Are you using I2Languages.prefab or are you creating a second prefab?

How are you setting you terms? Is it using the LanguageSource inspector, Localize component or are you adding the terms from your code?
If its from your own code, remember to make the prefab dirty after doing any modification. The LanguageSource and Localize inspectors already do that.

Can you please, list me the steps I could follow to reproduce the issue. Maybe your workflow is not one of the "common" ones and the plugin doesn't handle that well. If you list me the steps to reproduce I could try them and add a fix for that.

Thanks,
Frank

Are you :-) Give I2L 5 stars!
Are you :-( Please lets us know how to improve it!
To get the betas as soon as they are ready, check this out

More
7 years 7 months ago #1753 by Adriaan
Replied by Adriaan on topic Save terms prefab on quit?
I'm on Unity 5.4.0f3, using I2 Localization 2.6.7 f6.

The changes I did to the terms actually weren't to the terms themselves, but to the categories: I added a bunch of categories and moved all the terms out of the 'Default' category. Maybe that's it?

More
7 years 7 months ago #1755 by Adriaan
Replied by Adriaan on topic Save terms prefab on quit?
Could it also be a problem that I moved the entire I2 folder to the Plugins folder?

Time to create page: 0.233 seconds
Template by JoomlaShine