BUG: new added languages are not saved

More
3 years 2 months ago #1648 by mcmorry
Running 2.6.8a1 on Unity 5.4.0f3 on OSX 10.11.6

I added new languages without setting any values in the terms and exported to the google sheet.
Then I tried to save the project but the I2Languages.prefab was not updated.
I quit Unity and open it again and, infact, the languages I added were lost.
I then imported the sheet, by replacing the data, and saved the project. In this case the prefab has been updated.

A similar problem happened also in the past on different version, when I was renaming a term. I had to change also the value to make the prefab to be update.
I don't know if is fixed now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 months ago #1650 by Frank
Hi,
Thanks for reporting this issue.
I was able to fix it and will be uploading a new beta (2.6.8a3)

Also, that issue is a critical one, so, I'm back-porting it to 2.6.7f5 which is going to the AssetStore later today.

Hope that helps,
Frank

Are you :-) Give I2L 5 stars!
Are you :-( Please lets us know how to improve it!
To get the betas as soon as they are ready, check this out
The following user(s) said Thank You: mcmorry

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds
Template by JoomlaShine