Spreadsheet/language tab blank after Unity update

More
7 years 9 months ago #1574 by jimmyt3d
Hi Frank,

I made a project last year using Unity 5.0.0 and I2Loc 2.6.0.f2.

I'm now about to start working on an update to my project and have upgraded Unity to 5.3.5.

I2Loc appears to still be working fine and all the terms are still present in the 'Terms' tab, but the 'Spreadsheet' and 'Languages' tabs are empty. Also when selecting any text item in the hierarchy (that has the 'Localize' script attached), I cannot view the whole window, just the top of it, so I cannot see the information in it.

I know I will probably need to update I2Loc, I just wanted to check that the issues above are normal given the circumstances with the Unity version update?

Screenshots attached.

Thanks

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #1577 by Frank
Hi,
Most likely you are having run-time errors due to the unity auto-upgrade (You could verify that in the console). Those should be fixed by updating the plugin to the latest version.

If you move your I2Languages.prefab to the I2\Resources folder, you should be able to delete the I2\Localization folder and update the plugin without loosing any information.

Hope that helps,
Frank

PS. If after updating, you get the same issues, could you please send me the errors/warnings you see in your console?

Are you :-) Give I2L 5 stars!
Are you :-( Please lets us know how to improve it!
To get the betas as soon as they are ready, check this out
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Frank.

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #1579 by jimmyt3d
Hi Frank,

Thanks for the info, I've updated successfully and all the above problems have stopped.
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by jimmyt3d. Reason: Old info no longer valid.

Time to create page: 0.667 seconds
Template by JoomlaShine