Google spreadsheet messed up following export

More
3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #1436 by Tidhar
Hi,

I've updated a few terms and followed it with an Export of the spreadsheet to the Google Cloud.

The spreadsheet seems messed up.

For instance, I get this instead of a Key:
"and you can't see theirs[ln]HandRank_Straight[*]Text[*][*]Straight[ln]HandRank_Flush[*]Text[*][*]Flush[ln]HandRank_FullHouse[*]Text[*][*]Full"

Also, on hovering above the field, I get this spreadsheet error:
"Type:undefined
undefined"
Last edit: 3 years 5 months ago by Tidhar.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #1438 by Frank
Hi,
It seems that some of the text in your translations is breaking the new format that I'm using to upload/download data from google.

Can you please send me csv file (exported from I2Languages.prefab) that reproduces this issue? Or even better, can you send me your copy of I2Languages or a version with just some terms that shows this behavior? That will be extremely useful.

Thanks!
Frank

Are you :-) Give I2L 5 stars!
Are you :-( Please lets us know how to improve it!
To get the betas as soon as they are ready, check this out

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #1449 by Tidhar
Do you need the actual prefab?

Where can I send it to?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #1450 by Frank
If you can send me the I2Languages.prefab that will be the best.
You can email it to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Are you :-) Give I2L 5 stars!
Are you :-( Please lets us know how to improve it!
To get the betas as soon as they are ready, check this out

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #1451 by Tidhar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #1454 by Tidhar
Should anyone encounter this -

My issue was dual Google drive setup.

I have two different Google Drive (gmail) accounts. The installed WebService for I2 localization seems to have kept being installed on the wrong Google Drive.

Once I logged out from wrong account and made sure I am logged in to the correct one, my problem was solved.

I also made sure the older WebService supplied by the plugin was deleted (you need to delete the WebService file which might have changed the name in order to uninstall).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.260 seconds
Template by JoomlaShine