Not Editable Google Spreadsheets

More
8 years 3 months ago #1164 by CooleRnax
Hello,

When this plugin creates spreadsheets, I'm not able to edit them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #1165 by CooleRnax
I followed the guide. Plugin version is the latest.

More
8 years 3 months ago #1169 by Frank
Hi,
When the plugin generates a spreadsheet, it does it by accessing the WebService you installed in the google drive and will create the spreadsheet in the same drive the webservice is installed.

If you have several google accounts or if you are logged with a different account than where the webservice is installed, then you will be able to only see the spreadsheet, because its stored in a different account.

That happens often, when the webservice is installed in your employer/business google drive and so your personal account doesn't have access.
If thats the case, then it can be as simple as to log with the other account and share the spreadsheet with your personal account.

Also, notice that in google you can have several accounts logged at the same time in the same computer. When that happens, most of the time, only the first account that logged (user 0) its the one able to run apps (spreadsheet app) with write permits. If thats the case, then log out of google and log again with the account that has the webservice.

If neither of those cases is yours, then you could close the spreadsheet window that the plugin opens automatically after creating/exporting the data and instead, open your google drive, find the spreadsheet and open it. it should open fine and allow you to edit.

Hope that helps,
Frank

Are you :-) Give I2L 5 stars!
Are you :-( Please lets us know how to improve it!
To get the betas as soon as they are ready, check this out

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds
Template by JoomlaShine