Default Font for language

More
8 years 6 months ago #1092 by yuewah
When set Main Term on each Localize Component, I have to set the same secondary term for the Font every time. Is it possible to have a Default Font for each language ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #1094 by Frank
Replied by Frank on topic Default Font for language
Hi,
As you probably did, to change the Font per language, you have to create a term of type Font and set the corresponding font for each language.
Then, to make a Localize component use that, you could set the Secondary Term to use that Term.

inter-illusion.com/tools/i2-localization...ge-font-per-language

However, it becomes tedious to change that for every Localize component. Fortunately, the plugin allows inferring the term by using the font's name.

So, if when creating your labels, you use a Font named "Arial", and then you create a term named "Arial" with all the fonts for each language, the Secondary term will use the name of the used font when no term was assigned.
Just create a term with the same name as the font you are using in the editor and leave the Secondary Term empty!

Also, you can add a tag to your texts if you want to change the font only for that text.
For example, if you want to use Arial font for the English in some Localize component, just add [ARIAL] in front of those translations.
e.g. "[ARIAL] This is a text"

Hope that helps,
Frank

Are you :-) Give I2L 5 stars!
Are you :-( Please lets us know how to improve it!
To get the betas as soon as they are ready, check this out

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.128 seconds
Template by JoomlaShine