Updating Google Spreadsheet not working

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #1011 by fsg_andrew
Recently we tried to add a couple of localizaton terms to our google spreadsheet via the in-Unity language source button [Merge] but the plugin is returning "Unable to access google". Opening the Google spreadsheet via the [Open] button works. Any ideas what could cause this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #1013 by Frank
Hi,
If you updated to version 2.6.0, you will need to install the new WebService.
Not all version upgrades require it, but there were some optimizations in the way the data is downloaded/uploaded that require a new webservice to be installed.

To check that your webService is up to date, you can click on the Verify button next to the WebService URL.

If you do need to install the new one, you can follow this steps:
inter-illusion.com/forum/i2-localization...-asked-questions#837

Hope that helps,
Frank

Are you :-) Give I2L 5 stars!
Are you :-( Please lets us know how to improve it!
To get the betas as soon as they are ready, check this out
The following user(s) said Thank You: fsg_andrew

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 week ago #1015 by fsg_andrew
I had already updated the webservice when I installed 2.6.0 but somehow I might have messed that up. Anyway, updating again worked.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds
Template by JoomlaShine