Complete documentation

More
8 years 7 months ago #973 by AngelSilverwings
Hi, where i can find I2 complete updated documentation.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #974 by Frank
Replied by Frank on topic Complete documentation
Hi,
The documentation for version 2.x is locate at inter-illusion.com/assets/I2Localization.pdf
And can also be accessed by clicking the menu "Tools/I2/Localization/Documentation" in Unity
or the Documentation links at the bottom of the I2 Inspectors.

However, its not the most up to date version and some of the images/descriptions are not longer valid on the latest 2.x version.
Nonetheless, aside from some mismatching images, most of the doc stills stands correct and can be used to setup the plugin.
Another (even better) source of information) is this forum. I have been asked almost anything related to the plugin, so by using the search tab in the forum, you can find if there is a related question.

Version 3

Said that, I have been working on Version 3 of the I2 Localization (free upgrade and backwards compatible) that replaces the editor almost entirely to add better support for multiple global language sources, stored in your own servers or in the google drive, etc.

Instead of updating the current documentation, I have spent quite some time, creating a new one that matches the new I2 Localization. With a better format (not longer a pdf!!!!, it follows a similar format to the unity manual web so it should be easier to find any info).
Also a section has been created for the complete plugin API and the most common usages.

I'm sorry about the lack of more current documentation, but version 3 should be out soon!
Anyway, if you have ANY question or need help setting up the plugin, please, don't hesitate in email me directly or post in the forum.

Thanks,
Frank

Are you :-) Give I2L 5 stars!
Are you :-( Please lets us know how to improve it!
To get the betas as soon as they are ready, check this out

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds
Template by JoomlaShine