Strange population of quotation marks

More
9 years 1 month ago #475 by MolluskJesse
Okay, I was able to locate the version number. I can confirm a version number of 2 in LocalizationManager.cs line 360.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #476 by MolluskJesse
To provide further information about the top. When I hit verify, I still get the "version number is not correct."

Also, when I attempt to refresh the list of spreadsheets in my Google Drive the only thing that shows up is "varredirectUr=;https"

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #477 by Frank
Ohh, I see what the problem is:

The compile error is as follows:
Assets/I2/Localization/Editor/Localization/LocalizationEditor_Tools.cs(27,66): error CS1501: No overload for method `DrawShadowedTabs' takes `3' arguments

Deleting the 3rd parameter of "30" fixes the error for me.

Before installing the update, you need to delete the I2 folder as some files changed location.
Remember moving the I2\Localization\Resources folder outside of the I2 folder to keep the localization data or export the localization as CSV or to google and after installing, import the data back.

When I hit verify, I still get the "version number is not correct."

Yep, the WebService version number is not "2", please verify that its the version you have and that the new WebService is deployed.

Thanks,
Frank

Are you :-) Give I2L 5 stars!
Are you :-( Please lets us know how to improve it!
To get the betas as soon as they are ready, check this out
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Frank.

More
9 years 1 month ago #478 by MolluskJesse
I did a full reinstall of the pulgin as suggested. Deleted the I2 folder, reimported from the asset store. Deleted my webservice, hit the install button, went through the setup steps.

Her is a copy of the lines out of the web service.

~~~~
var LocalizationPrefix = "I2Loc";
function GetVersion()
{
return 2;
}
~~~~

If that is not correct, then the install button is not getting me the correct WebService version.

More
9 years 1 month ago #479 by MolluskJesse
Also, I'm confused. How can the version not be 2? That's the number the SerializationManager is looking for:

~~~
public static string GetRequiredWebServiceVersion()
{
return "2";
}
~~~

More
9 years 1 month ago #480 by MolluskJesse
Okay, I've pinned down what I was doing wrong. I forgot to set the WebApp to be accessible to everyone, even anonymous.

It might be helpful if the error message was clearer that that was the issue. Poking around inside, I saw the LocalizationEditor wasn't even getting a version number from the WebApp, which is something that might be a way of detecting the Unity tools can't access the WebApp.

Now the app is able to verify my WebSerivce, but now the refresh for the Google Drive list isn't finding any of my spreadsheets.

Time to create page: 0.563 seconds
Template by JoomlaShine