Strange population of quotation marks

More
9 years 2 months ago #469 by MolluskJesse
Through our use of the I2 Localization system, we've been experiencing a strange thing where, during either the import or export process, extra quotation marks are being populated into our game and data table.

It will begin as something like this

"left-click"

And after a few import-merges and export-merges it becomes this

"left-click"''''

So, yeah, any support in this matter would be appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #470 by Frank
Hi,
Thanks for reporting that issue.
I was able to reproduce it on the synchronization with google and now its fixed and everyone that installs the WebService from now on will have the fix.

Those that are already using the plugin, should open the google drive, delete the WebService, and click install in the Language Source to get a new copy of the WebService. And then follow the installation steps again to deploy it.

Thanks,
Frank

Are you :-) Give I2L 5 stars!
Are you :-( Please lets us know how to improve it!
To get the betas as soon as they are ready, check this out

More
9 years 2 months ago #471 by MolluskJesse
So, I did as requested and... now the whole Localization sync with Google is throwing the following error.

The current Google WebService is not supported.
Please, delete the WebService from the Google Drive and Install the latest version.

I am running the latest upgrade of the plugin you posted to the Unity store 2 days ago and I've reinstalled the WebService several times.

Please help!

More
9 years 2 months ago #472 by Frank
Hi,
That means that either you are not using the latest version of the plugin 2.4.1f2 or that the WebService is not up to date.

If you have the latest version of the plugin, please verify that on ScriptLocalization.cs line 355, the version that it requires is "2". In case unity update didn't replace that file.

Then:
- Delete the WebService from google drive
- Go to the LanguageSource and click Install
- Verify that on the WebService that its copied, the version number is also "2": Main.gs line 39
function GetVersion()
{
  return 2;
}
-Then follow the install steps to install it and copy the new URL
- Click Verify in the LanguageSource, and now it should be "online"

Also, Normally you wont need to update the WebService on every new version of the plugin. From now on, the plugin recognizes when the WebService is not up to date and show the message you are seeing.

Thanks,
Frank

Are you :-) Give I2L 5 stars!
Are you :-( Please lets us know how to improve it!
To get the betas as soon as they are ready, check this out

More
9 years 2 months ago #473 by MolluskJesse
I verified that the online script is Version 2.

However, are you sure that the version number is in ScriptLocalization.cs. The comments in that file say it's the script auto-generated by the Language Source script. Also, it's only a dozen lines long. There's no way for it to have a line 355.

More
9 years 2 months ago #474 by MolluskJesse
Also, I'm getting a compile again with the latest update. (I just re-imported it to made sure I had the Feb 11th update)

The compile error is as follows:
Assets/I2/Localization/Editor/Localization/LocalizationEditor_Tools.cs(27,66): error CS1501: No overload for method `DrawShadowedTabs' takes `3' arguments

Deleting the 3rd parameter of "30" fixes the error for me.

Time to create page: 0.253 seconds
Template by JoomlaShine