Google WebService is not supported

More
4 years 2 months ago #4043 by tentworks
Hi,

We are using I2Localization asset for our game. We have done the entire set up using an employee's personal email id first time.

Now we would like to move that google sheet/data into the company account, let's say This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. We have tried a couple of times to create a new google sheet using the usual steps[Install->Deploy as Web->Run doget->Copy paste the URL in unity and verify].

When we do this, it kept throwing this error,

"The current Google WebService is not supported. Please delete the WebService from the Google Drive and Install the latest version"

We would like to confirm one thing, Is it mandatory to use only public mail domains such as @gmail.com and we cant use office/work email domains such as @companyname.io? For creating/setting up google sheet.

Checked this thread in the forum too and tried all the suggestions,

http://inter-illusion.com/forum/i2-localization/1264-bug-with-google-webservice#3437

still the same issue. Please let us know what we can do from here.

Our current set up is,
Unity 2019.1.8f1
I2Localization v2.8.13 f2

Thanks,
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #4060 by truonghkx
I have same problem. If anybody knows answer to this question , please let me know

More
4 years 1 month ago #4068 by CuongXoan
When you deploy as web app, set up anyone can access to the app. then try verify in Unity again. I resolved same your problem
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.271 seconds
Template by JoomlaShine