Unity 2019.3

More
4 years 6 months ago #3980 by jhcom5
Unity 2019.3 was created by jhcom5
Hey, when will you update it to work with 2019.3? I am getting 4 errors in scripts for it. Thank you for the great plugin!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #3981 by Frank
Replied by Frank on topic Unity 2019.3
Its already compatible with 2019.3.
Please, check if you have the latest version from the Asset Store (I2 Localization 2.8.13 f2)

Hope that helps,
Frank

Are you :-) Give I2L 5 stars!
Are you :-( Please lets us know how to improve it!
To get the betas as soon as they are ready, check this out

More
4 years 6 months ago #3982 by jhcom5
Replied by jhcom5 on topic Unity 2019.3
Yeah 2.8.13 is installed, but I am getting 4 errors, all about GUItext/texture

Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Targets/LocalizeTarget_UnityStandard_GUIText.cs(9,72): error CS0619: 'GUIText' is obsolete: 'GUIText has been removed. Use UI.Text instead

Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Targets/LocalizeTarget_UnityStandard_GUITexture.cs(9,75): error CS0619: 'GUITexture' is obsolete: 'GUITexture has been removed. Use UI.Image instead.'

More
4 years 5 months ago #3991 by manmac
Replied by manmac on topic Unity 2019.3
Same here. After I updated to the latest version of Unity beta 2019.3 I get the following

Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Targets/LocalizeTarget_UnityStandard_GUIText.cs(9,72): error CS0619: 'GUIText' is obsolete: 'GUIText has been removed. Use UI.Text instead.'

Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Targets/LocalizeTarget_UnityStandard_GUIText.cs(9,18): error CS0311: The type 'UnityEngine.GUIText' cannot be used as type parameter 'T' in the generic type or method 'LocalizeTarget<T>'. There is no implicit reference conversion from 'UnityEngine.GUIText' to 'UnityEngine.Object'.

Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Targets/LocalizeTarget_UnityStandard_GUITexture.cs(9,75): error CS0619: 'GUITexture' is obsolete: 'GUITexture has been removed. Use UI.Image instead.'

Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Targets/LocalizeTarget_UnityStandard_GUITexture.cs(9,18): error CS0311: The type 'UnityEngine.GUITexture' cannot be used as type parameter 'T' in the generic type or method 'LocalizeTarget<T>'. There is no implicit reference conversion from 'UnityEngine.GUITexture' to 'UnityEngine.Object'.

More
4 years 4 months ago #3993 by GuruGurra
Replied by GuruGurra on topic Unity 2019.3
Same here, any news on this problem?

More
4 years 4 months ago #3996 by GuruGurra
Replied by GuruGurra on topic Unity 2019.3
Could we get an indication on whether or not you are working on this?

I2 Localization is clearly not compatible with Unity 2019.3 since you use classes no longer present. Projects are not possible to build and downgrade is not supported by Unity.

Your only response so far (5 weeks ago) is that it is compatible...

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds
Template by JoomlaShine