audio in timelines

More
5 years 1 month ago #3597 by gregdowning
I am a new user, just got everything setup and am successfully switching between languages for text mesh pro etc. I am now looking at the localization for the voiceover. All of the voiceover audio are audio clips in a timeline not audio sources. When I select the audio there is no "add component" field for the localization script. Do I have to localize the whole timeline? I would prefer not to have to work out all the timings etc in the timeline twice if there is a way to localize just the audio on the timeline. What is the correct approach here?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #3600 by Frank
Replied by Frank on topic audio in timelines
Hi,
Unfortunately, there is currently not a built-in way to localize Timeline track or clips.
But I like the suggestion of doing so, I was going to start adding Timeline support for my other plugin I2 Text Animation, so, as I do so, I will see how can localization can be integrated to the unity timeline clips and do that for I2 Localization.

I will let you know as soon as I have a beta with it.
Hope that helps,
Frank

Are you :-) Give I2L 5 stars!
Are you :-( Please lets us know how to improve it!
To get the betas as soon as they are ready, check this out

More
5 years 1 month ago #3604 by gregdowning
Replied by gregdowning on topic audio in timelines
Yikes! So am I in trouble for my delivery in April? Do you have a suggested work around?

More
4 years 8 months ago #3910 by gregdowning
Replied by gregdowning on topic audio in timelines
Hi Frank, I am facing this situation again on another project, is there a beta yet or anything I can do other than forking the project?

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds
Template by JoomlaShine