error CS0433: The type 'Action<T1, T2>' exists

More
5 years 1 month ago #3570 by oscarken
With Unity 2018.3.6f1
After install I2 Localization got these errors:

Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Editor/Localization/LocalizationEditor_Terms_Description.cs(745,103): error CS0433: The type 'Action<T1, T2>' exists in both 'Assembly-CSharp, Version=0.8.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' and 'mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'

Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Editor/Localization/LocalizationEditor_Spreadsheet_Google.cs(16,17): error CS0433: The type 'Action<T1, T2>' exists in both 'Assembly-CSharp, Version=0.8.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' and 'mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #3571 by oscarken
I found it conflict with Vungle plugins in:
public class Vungle
{
public static event Action<string, string> onPlacementPreparedEvent;
public static event Action<string, string> onVungleCreativeEvent;

More
5 years 1 month ago #3572 by Frank
Hi,
I have never used Vungle before. But I'm guessing they are adding a lib that also defines the Action class without a namespace or you have a dll conflict in your project.

Either way, I wanted to change the Action<...> by proper delegate functions that clearly marked what each parameter was for.
So I went and updated the plugin to use those.

I just uploaded that version (2.8.13 a1) to the beta folder. If you download it, it should fix the issue you are having as it no longer needs the Action class from Systems

Hope that helps,
Frank

Are you :-) Give I2L 5 stars!
Are you :-( Please lets us know how to improve it!
To get the betas as soon as they are ready, check this out

More
5 years 1 month ago #3574 by oscarken
Yes, 2.8.13 a1fixed all.
Thanks!

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds
Template by JoomlaShine