Unity 2018 problems

More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #3534 by Melbot
Unity 2018 problems was created by Melbot
Hello, it seems that it has problems with unity 2018 ...
When a GameObject containing "Localize" component is selected to be edited in the inspector, an error is thrown through console several times ... this one

Copied style is null. Using StyleNotFound instead.
UnityEngine.GUIStyle:.ctor(GUIStyle)
I2.Loc.LocalizationEditor:OnGUI_Keys_Language_SpecializationsBar(TermData) (at Assets/[MelbitsWorldServerClient]/Plugins/I2/Localization/Scripts/Editor/Localization/LocalizationEditor_Terms_Description.cs:309)
I2.Loc.LocalizationEditor:OnGUI_Keys_Languages(String, Localize, Boolean) (at Assets/[MelbitsWorldServerClient]/Plugins/I2/Localization/Scripts/Editor/Localization/LocalizationEditor_Terms_Description.cs:227)
I2.Loc.LocalizeInspector:OnGUI_PrimaryTerm(Boolean) (at Assets/[MelbitsWorldServerClient]/Plugins/I2/Localization/Scripts/Editor/Inspectors/LocalizeInspector.cs:342)
I2.Loc.LocalizeInspector:OnGUI_Terms() (at Assets/[MelbitsWorldServerClient]/Plugins/I2/Localization/Scripts/Editor/Inspectors/LocalizeInspector.cs:249)
I2.Loc.LocalizeInspector:OnInspectorGUI() (at Assets/[MelbitsWorldServerClient]/Plugins/I2/Localization/Scripts/Editor/Inspectors/LocalizeInspector.cs:153)
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

And some fonctionalities are not working properly ... for example, the one i needed, "specialization"

Is there any update or workarraund ?

Thank you
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Melbot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #3540 by Frank
Replied by Frank on topic Unity 2018 problems
Hi,
Depending on what version of I2 Localization you are using, there was a fix for the missing style in one of the latest releases.

Said that, I didn't like how it was looking and the way it created a specialization but didn't save it until you made changes, which didn't allow creating several specializations at the same time.
I made a fix for that in v2.8.12b1. It can be downloaded from the beta folder.

Hope that helps,
Frank

Are you :-) Give I2L 5 stars!
Are you :-( Please lets us know how to improve it!
To get the betas as soon as they are ready, check this out

More
5 years 1 month ago #3541 by Melbot
Replied by Melbot on topic Unity 2018 problems
Perfect ... we just updated to v2.8.11 and it seems to be working correctly ... about creating several specializations at once, i'll keep that in mind ...

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.574 seconds
Template by JoomlaShine