Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Help needed: Wrong translations in app

Help needed: Wrong translations in app 4 weeks 1 day ago #3267

  • ellen
  • ellen's Avatar
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: 0
Hi,

I have 5 different languages and they all work as expected in Unity. But when I build to Android they get all mixed up. I get some terms translated correctly, and some into other languages, and also some into older translations I have written new ones for - all mixed up in the same scene. I don't use Google Spreadsheet so I can't use the fix I read in some other topic here. I tried updating to latest version, 2.8.8 but problem persists. How do I fix this?

Respectfully,
Ellen
Last Edit: 4 weeks 1 day ago by ellen.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Help needed: Wrong translations in app 4 weeks 1 day ago #3268

  • ellen
  • ellen's Avatar
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: 0
Seems to be the unloading of languages in runtime causing the problems. I set it to never and now I think it works as expected :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Help needed: Wrong translations in app 4 weeks 1 day ago #3269

  • Frank
  • Frank's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Posts: 1139
  • Thank you received: 243
  • Karma: 72
Hi,
The problem with the terms showing mixed/shifted in the device was corrected a couple versions ago. However, if you are still seeing it or a similar one, it means there maybe a case that still produces this bug.
I will help a lot if you could email me your I2Languages.prefab. I will test it myself and see why it's happening for you so that you could re-enable the Unload languages.
Are you :-) Give I2L 5 stars!
Are you :-( Please lets us know how to improve it!
To get the betas as soon as they are ready, check this out
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Help needed: Wrong translations in app 1 week 3 days ago #3288

  • ellen
  • ellen's Avatar
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: 0
I have emailed you the prefab a couple of days ago
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds
Template by JoomlaShine