Can't change language with local and google SOLVED

More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #3058 by MotionBrain
Hey,

I've run into a problem that I can't change any language anymore. I've got all my datas set up and when I'm pressing play, the terms with all the text inputs will dissapear and only one language (french) will stay.
I also tried to delete everything but I don't know what to do anymore. I attached two images where you can see what happens when I press play.

Hope you can help me out here!

Regards,

Joachim | MotionBrain
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by MotionBrain.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #3059 by MotionBrain
My bad,

Everything is working now. I just made a mistake with the language buttons. The On Click function had the french script and not the german or english script attached. So everything is working perfectly! The images didn't show an error - it's a normal behaviour that only the current language will be visible.

:) Regards,

Joachim | MotionBrain

More
5 years 10 months ago #3060 by Frank
Hi,
I'm glad you were able to solve the issue!!

the terms with all the text inputs will disappear and only one language (french) will stay

As you said, that is the normal behavior.
When In Play mode, the plugin to save memory unloads all languages except for the current one. Then, as you change languages, the plugin loads the new one and unloads the previous language.

Said that, in 2.8.7b1, there is a new setting in the Languages tab, that defines where that memory saving happens (Never, OnlyInDevice, InDeviceAndEditor).
That way its easier to make changes in the Editor while in PlayMode.

Hope that helps,
Frank

Are you :-) Give I2L 5 stars!
Are you :-( Please lets us know how to improve it!
To get the betas as soon as they are ready, check this out

Time to create page: 0.254 seconds
Template by JoomlaShine