Help me!!!

More
9 years 8 months ago #242 by truongson
Help me!!! was created by truongson
Dear Frank!
I have one problem, when I use your plugin then announced: "Key '...' is not Localized or it is in a different Language Source unity". Although I did the right thing, but when they are not. Specifically, I used one to replace prefabs when switching languages ​​... ex: button .. You can replace the guide button when I switch languages ​​..
We wish you reply
Thank!
(I'm sorry. because I use google translator)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #243 by Frank
Replied by Frank on topic Help me!!!
Hi,
Are you using a LanguageSource inside the Scene or are you editting the I2Languages.prefab that its on the
I2\Loc\Resources folder?

The recommended approach is to NOT include the languageSource in the scene.

Instead, just click the I2Languages.prefab and add you terms/languages there. That's the Global language source and can be accessed from every scene.(Also, you don't need to instantiate the I2Languages.prefab in the scene!)

You will only need to add a LanguageSource into the scene to make some terms only be used in that scene. Or when you are updating the scenes using bundles.
The example scenes use that approach (adding the LanguageSource into the scene) as I wanted to show that the terms in those scenes where only used within those scenes.

When you have a LanguageSource in the scene, the Localize component inspector has to search for the term in the I2Languages.prefab and also in any source within the scene. Sometimes It can't find it and that's why it shows the warning you are seeing about the Key not found even if its already added to the source.

If you need to keep the Source in the scene, then you can drag that source into the Open Source field at the bottom of the Localize Inspector. By default that will show the source the Localize is using for seaching the term. If you drag a source there it will only search in that source and should work properly.

Hope it helps,
Frank

Are you :-) Give I2L 5 stars!
Are you :-( Please lets us know how to improve it!
To get the betas as soon as they are ready, check this out
The following user(s) said Thank You: truongson

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #245 by truongson
Replied by truongson on topic Help me!!!
Thank you for the reply! I have tried to implement what you said, but it was not satisfactory. Can you tell me how to change the language switch button for each language ... I have 2 buttons and 2 languages (I use NGUI)
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by truongson.

Time to create page: 0.263 seconds
Template by JoomlaShine