Translation per target platform

More
6 years 2 months ago #2770 by beuzel
Hello,

I have seen it is possible to define a "normal" translation and a "touch" translation which is used on mobile when dealing with input.
Nice.
www.inter-illusion.com/assets/I2Localiza...nual/Howitworks.html

But actually I need a translation per platform. Android and iOS have the same translation but each console and the PC have different ones. Is it possible to do this? Best would be to have platforms custom defined.

Thanks
Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #2771 by beuzel

More
6 years 2 months ago #2774 by Frank
Hi,
Input specialization is one of the features I'm working at the moment. That way you can create your own "platform" or "targets".

This feature and the memory optimization are the two main things I want to add for the next release!
I will let you know as soon as a beta is ready!

Hope that helps,
Frank

Are you :-) Give I2L 5 stars!
Are you :-( Please lets us know how to improve it!
To get the betas as soon as they are ready, check this out
The following user(s) said Thank You: beuzel

More
6 years 2 months ago #2775 by beuzel
Hi Frank,

That is great news! Do you think you will be done with the feature within the next 4 weeks?
Otherwise I will have to hack in the feature because of the scheduled release of the game.

Kind Regards,
Chris

More
6 years 2 months ago #2777 by Frank
Hi,
I hope to get it ready in the next few weeks (I'm just finishing the Memory Optimization task, and will move to the Input Specialization right after).

But if releasing the game depends on this feature, my advice is to hack it (if you have the time), because even thought I hope to the get the feature ready before that deadline, it will be in beta for a few more weeks to allow time for testers to try it and give it the green light.

Sorry about that,
Frank

Are you :-) Give I2L 5 stars!
Are you :-( Please lets us know how to improve it!
To get the betas as soon as they are ready, check this out

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds
Template by JoomlaShine