Send failed since rewinding of the data stream...

More
6 years 4 months ago #2623 by pete
So,

I have uploaded the new version (from the beta folder), and when I click on the I2Languages Prefab I have the correct version (v2.8v2a2)

But,
When I want to export or merge I still get the following error: " Unable to access google" (but the data is updated, like before).
Unable to access google
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
I2.Loc.LocalizationEditor:ShowMessage(String, MessageType, Boolean) (at Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Editor/Localization/LocalizationEditor.cs:215)
I2.Loc.LocalizationEditor:ShowError(String, Boolean) (at Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Editor/Localization/LocalizationEditor.cs:200)
I2.Loc.LocalizationEditor:OnExported_Google(String, String) (at Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Editor/Localization/LocalizationEditor_Spreadsheet_Google.cs:411)
I2.Loc.LocalizationEditor:CheckForConnection() (at Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Editor/Localization/LocalizationEditor_Spreadsheet_Google.cs:494)
UnityEditor.EditorApplication:Internal_CallUpdateFunctions()

When I click on Translate All, I don't have the bug anymore, and the translation works with google !(Yay)
But, is there a way to have a debug message saying that all the translations are completed? When I click on Translate All, I don't have any feedback (is that intended?).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds
Template by JoomlaShine