Search box keeps losing focus

More
6 years 7 months ago #2400 by Frank
Replied by Frank on topic Search box keeps losing focus
I already released the beta (2.8.0b1) to the beta group. However, it will still be at least 3-4 more weeks before making an official release to the store.

I normally release a few betas to the group, and after I verify it has been tested/downloaded by at least 30 developers and no mayor issues been reported, then I release it to the store. Its my way of doing a bit of extra QA!
Said that, this new version will take a few more time to see the store given that I'm adding a few big changes and I'm still half way through.

If everything goes as planned the new release will include a new automatic way of having languages loaded/unloaded from memory on demand. (the editor will have them all loaded as it has been so far, but as soon as you do a build, the language data is saved in a new encrypted format and loaded on demand)

It will also have a new plugin integration system, that allows extending the localization to handle other 3rd party plugins and all the code will be moving to the Plugins folder to speed up compilation of your game!

Hope that helps,
Frank

Are you :-) Give I2L 5 stars!
Are you :-( Please lets us know how to improve it!
To get the betas as soon as they are ready, check this out

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #2404 by jimmyt3d
Sounds like a big update, I'll look forward to it.
I'll stick with 2.7.0 for now!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.410 seconds
Template by JoomlaShine