Index out of bounds when selecting language in Tools Charset

More
2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #5016 by galtansix@gmail.com
I am using 10 languages. For each language that use special fonts like simplified Chinese, Russian and Hindi I am using the Tools -> CharSet option in the editor to generate only the used characters which I then use to generate the font atlas using the custom characters option.

There is no issue with the first 8 languages in the list including the special ones mentioned before.

However, when I select the ninth language Korean or the 10th language Japanese the following error appears and the generated charset is empty:

IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
I2.Loc.LocalizationEditor.UpdateCharSets () (at Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Editor/Localization/LocalizationEditor_Tools_CharSet.cs:136)
I2.Loc.LocalizationEditor.OnGUI_Tools_CharSet () (at Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Editor/Localization/LocalizationEditor_Tools_CharSet.cs:104)
I2.Loc.LocalizationEditor.OnGUI_Tools (System.Boolean reset)

Any help would be much appreciated!

[UPDATE] The issue was solved by exporting the terms to the spreadsheet in the cloud and then use import again from the cloud. Then the error was gone. It looked like it encountered a term where only 8 language translations were available instead of 10. The spreadsheet however showed 10 translations so I decided to export and import assuming the internal list of terms was outdated somehow.

Cheerio, Servé from the Netherlands
Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by galtansix@gmail.com. Reason: Solved

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds
Template by JoomlaShine