I2 Localization Bug --- v2.8.13 f1

More
2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #4418 by Danilock
Every time I try to translate using the google translator it shows me the error in the image and below.
IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
I2.Loc.GoogleTranslation.FindClosingTag (System.String tag, System.Text.RegularExpressions.MatchCollection matches, System.Int32 startIndex) (at Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Google/GoogleTranslation_Queries.cs:183)
I2.Loc.GoogleTranslation.ParseNonTranslatableElements (I2.Loc.TranslationQuery& query) (at Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Google/GoogleTranslation_Queries.cs:214)
I2.Loc.GoogleTranslation.AddQuery (System.String text, System.String LanguageCodeFrom, System.String LanguageCodeTo, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue] dict) (at Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Google/GoogleTranslation_Queries.cs:81)
I2.Loc.GoogleTranslation.CreateQueries_Plurals (System.String text, System.String LanguageCodeFrom, System.String LanguageCodeTo, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue] dict) (at Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Google/GoogleTranslation_Queries.cs:46)
I2.Loc.GoogleTranslation.CreateQueries (System.String text, System.String LanguageCodeFrom, System.String LanguageCodeTo, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue] dict) (at Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Google/GoogleTranslation_Queries.cs:29)
I2.Loc.LocalizationEditor.TranslateAllToLanguage (System.String lanName) (at Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Editor/Localization/LocalizationEditor_Languages.cs:341)
I2.Loc.LocalizationEditor+<>c__DisplayClass78_0.<OnGUI_LanguageList>b__0 () (at Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Editor/Localization/LocalizationEditor_Languages.cs:155)
I2.Loc.GUITools.OnDelayedCall () (at Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Editor/EditorTools.cs:38)
UnityEditor.EditorApplication.Internal_CallUpdateFunctions () (at <44c3723143904fb88deebc993c7bb491>:0)
Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Danilock.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds
Template by JoomlaShine