Unable to access the WebService

More
3 years 11 months ago #4114 by kevinwantit
I have been using I2 localization for long time, I switch to a new imac recently and seems the tool doesn't work on my new dev environment( unity 2019.2.21, I2 2.8,13), I reinstalled script and did everything on the tutorial, but still keep getting the "Unable to access the WebService", and I can't do translate as well, it keep "translating" but nothing happen.
following is the console debug information:
Unable to access the WebService
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
I2.Loc.LocalizationEditor:ShowMessage(String, MessageType, Boolean) (at Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Editor/Localization/LocalizationEditor.cs:240)
I2.Loc.LocalizationEditor:ShowError(String, Boolean) (at Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Editor/Localization/LocalizationEditor.cs:225)
I2.Loc.LocalizationEditor:OnVerifyGoogleService(String, String) (at Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Editor/Localization/LocalizationEditor_Spreadsheet_Google.cs:463)
I2.Loc.LocalizationEditor:CheckForConnection() (at Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Editor/Localization/LocalizationEditor_Spreadsheet_Google.cs:580)
UnityEditor.EditorApplication:Internal_CallUpdateFunctions() (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/EditorApplication.cs:303)

please help on my frustrated heart.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.215 seconds
Template by JoomlaShine