Android app name localisation no longer works

More
3 years 11 months ago #4107 by Adriaan
Hey Frank!

I updated my project to 2019.3 and after trying to submit an update to the game on Google Play today, I noticed that Google Play indicated that there were no other languages than the default one in the build. It seems that your PostProcessBuild_Android.cs no longer works.

I wrote a tiny script to call the PostProcessAndroid() function before building, and I decided to just let the created files and folders live in my project and version control. But this is perhaps something to fix in the long term, as others will undoubtedly complain ;)

Adriaan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #4108 by Adriaan
Also, out of curiosity Frank - are you still supporting the plugin? What's your short and long term plan for it? I've been working on the same game for over 5 years now (Hidden Folks) and this is the most stable and reliant plugin I've had in my project (and because of that, also one of the few to actually remain in my project), and I'd be sad to see it discontinued!

With the 22 languages in my game, it would also be a massive pain to have to switch to something else ;) I'm counting on you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds
Template by JoomlaShine