[SOLVED] unable to access the webservice - error

More
1 month 3 days ago #4066 by jmcginley
Problem
I installed I2 Localization March 2019.
Everything has been working perfectly.
I update the google sheet, and using the Unity 2020 IDE I replace the local version.

Today (March 1, 2020), when I hit replace I got the error "unable to access the webservice"
When I hit "Verify", I got the same message.

Solution
From what I can discern, Google upgraded the I2 app service code to v8.
Disable v8 and I2 localization can replace again
"Select Run > Disable new Apps Script runtime powered by V8."
developers.google.com/apps-script/guides/v8-runtime

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 days ago #4067 by Vargas
Same error, I disabled runtime but the error persist

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 16 hours ago #4069 by ghet
Thanks for sharing solution! Works fine here after disabling V8.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds
Template by JoomlaShine