iOS Unity Cloud Build Error

More
5 years 2 months ago #3465 by rdx_hannes
Hello,

we are currently using I2 Loca 2.8.11f1 and Unity 2018.2.18f1

Everything worked fine in the Editor and in Android Builds but we recently started adding iOS Cloud Builds and we keep getting the following error:
6315: [Unity] -----CompilerOutput:-stdout--exitcode: 1--compilationhadfailure: True--outfile: Temp/Assembly-CSharp-Editor.dll
6316: [Unity] Compilation failed: 1 error(s), 0 warnings
6317: [Unity] Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Editor/PostProcessBuild_IOS.cs(4,19): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `iOS_I2Loc' does not exist in the namespace `UnityEditor'. Are you missing an assembly reference?
6318: [Unity] -----EndCompilerOutput---------------
6319: [Unity] - Finished compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-CSharp-Editor.dll
6320: [Unity] Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Editor/PostProcessBuild_IOS.cs(4,19): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `iOS_I2Loc' does not exist in the namespace `UnityEditor'. Are you missing an assembly reference?

All existing issues are about conflicts with Firebase, which we aren't currently using and which should already be fixed for quite some time as far as I know.

If you need any more information I would be happy to provide it.

Sincerely,
Hannes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #3469 by rdx_hannes
Error was on our end... SourceTree seems to ignore certain dll files by default.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.123 seconds
Template by JoomlaShine