Some improvements I would really like to see.

More
2 years 3 months ago #4702 by imGua
I've played around with I2 Localization and there's some improvements that I would really like to see.

1. I would really like to be able to trigger the Import (Replace) function from Google Sheets key binding. Cause I will probably mostly edit my text in Google Sheets and will have to trigger that function very often.

2. I don't like that add new term button is located at the bottom of the terms list. It means that every time I want to add new term through that interface I first need to scroll down to the bottom of a list of all my terms. Which is annoying and time consuming.

3. I would like to have a feature that would mark every field that used Google translate and every empty field with different color when exporting to Google Sheets. Like this i.gyazo.com/edcbe6f006f759dbfde9f9c1e042fd23.png

That way, while my game is in early access I can temporarily use Google Translation for some new lines. But when I'm ready to give that file to the real translator, all new fields that need proper translation would be marked with a different color, so that I can tell the translator to translate only those lines and not the lines that already have proper translation.

p.s. There's an issue with l2 Set Current Language playmaker action. This action report error, when it shouldn't i.gyazo.com/3dd3767c2ad5a84d16ae352528539293.png

Please let me know what you think about those improvements.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.127 seconds
Template by JoomlaShine